Our vision is to have all students learn in a safe, supportive, challenging, and encouraging environment that empowers them to become life-long learners as well as responsible productive individuals in the community.
The Aeolian Community (teachers, staff, students, parents and community members) will:
• Provide a variety of learning strategies to meet or exceed the California academic standards
• Encourage critical thinking in all curricular areas
• Value collaborative/reflective teaching and learning
• Appreciate and respect the home culture of students
• Maintain rules and procedures to ensure the physical safety of every child
• Embrace the four TRIBES agreements (mutual respect, attentive listening, right to pass/participate, and appreciations/no put-downs) so that every student feels included, valued and accepted